Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®., its members, and visitors to Lindum Colonia UK Chapter (7828)’s web site. This Statement explains the H.O.G.® Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
We not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the internet, you do so voluntarily.
Lindum Colonia UK Chapter(7828) will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:-
• At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognise;
• To assist H.O.G.® in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
• When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
• To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
• To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
• In connection with Harley-Davidson® corporate due diligence and audits.
• We may publish photographs taken at Chapter events which may include your image.
By your use of and connection to our web site and Forum, you understand and consent to the above. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by us is not correct or if for some reason you believe we have has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by emailing email@example.com